Monday, January 17, 2011

UFO/Enemy Unknown Progress

Heya.  The UFO/Enemy Unknown Stun Rod has been delayed a few days while I scratched my head and got it pinned down.  Talked with P and decided the lesser of the pics we could find was better.  I found a bigger image but it's an artist rendition, which cool or no, often means trouble trying to reproduce it in 3D.  This is much better.  Back to the old school hand-drawn template.  It's a little time consuming, but it brings art to the project very quickly, and can sometimes aid in the near future work by highlighting areas and issues that would otherwise be encountered on the spot.  The front end of the piece needs a little tweaking, but that's an easy fix.  I feel so much better about it now!  Lol.  So many times I look at a project and wonder 'How am I going to do that?'  Sometimes you can see the way ahead, and others you just have to get there to know.  I'll tweak the template today and then there's really no excuse for anything other than sawdust!  I'm out.  :)
Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment