Monday, October 18, 2010

Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Bondo, yo.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Heya.

Way cold this morning. No new pics, I know. But we're at that stage where they don't seem to fluctuate much. They're gray.

I'm aiming at nit-picking and odd construction bits this week, like the crown charm for Oblivion and bodyworking the charm for Oathkeeper. I always hate this part- working on a charm that requires a braid instead of chain, because it means the braid has to built into the charm. This also means that the braid must be protected from glue, bondo, primer, and then paint. :)

After some weekend travel it'll be back to the shop to paint! That's the plan. Thanks to everyone who's been interested in this project. And as requested- I'll post more in progress pics, even if it's just 'Oh, look! Bondo!' moments on the photostream. :) If there's a part of the processes or something specific you want to see let me know, and I'll work it in.

And to those of you who are backing up my inbox with requests- Thank you! I'll get to you as soon as I can. I'll have a block of time tonight where I can get to your requests and sort some of them out.

That's it for now! Someone has to turn on that heater out there. That'd be me. Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment