Monday, October 18, 2010

Enter Roxas

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Enter Roxas

Heya. I know, but I'm busy, yo. Yo. ;) The Thief Daggers are looking good, ready for a little bodywork and paint. They will experience a slight slowdown as they have a long due date, so that I can focus on the next project.




Roxas, prepare yourself. Oathkeeper begins. It's further than this as I write but I wanted to post a beginning pic before I head back out to it. There's a lot of dust as usual, and Oblivion won't be far behind. Worked out the design issues last night at my fav local art gallery. It's as quiet as libraries used to be, which makes it a great place to chill and get some work done. People were smiling and laughing because I'm sitting there jamming on the ipod, looking at reference pics on my phone, and writing in a notebook. :) I was breathing, too, folks. Multi-Tasking Master.

Big chess night downtown tonight. There will be plenty of party and profanity. I will be sitting across the board with the likes of Punk Rock John and others. All I can say is 'check' yoself.
I'm out. Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment