Monday, October 18, 2010

The Sword of Dios- translation- Watch your Ass

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Heya. Utena's, I mean, A's Sword of Dios is nearly ready for final touches and paint. Another week or two and we should be packing her up. WTD may get a bump in line while the final designs for the Game of Death Motorcycle are laid out.

What else? Saturday is my first trail race. A seven mile race near Germantown. First experience, but I'm excited. Should be fun. I ran the course last week just for homework, and while some spots are a little rugged, it might as well have been paved compared to where I've been running. Met an older guy on the trail. Talked for a moment before he bounded away like a deer.

I think that's all to report. Food's in the oven- a Moroccan flavored pork roast, brown rice and quinoa to follow. That, and good Canadian beer. Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment