Monday, October 18, 2010

Cosplay Sunflowers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cosplay Sunflowers



Heya. I'm headed out to put Way to Dawn on its way. It's a funny thing each time a project ends. The fans go off for what feels like the last time, sensors get turned on, the radio and ipod go quiet, and dust floats in motes of light as the sounds of the neighborhood filter in.

It won't be long before another project takes over and I'll be sweeping up after the last and headed into the new. Every day. I think by the end of the week I should be rolling on this. It's another creation inspired by Kingdom Hearts/Birth by Sleep, and belongs to the character Aqua. Looks like a great piece. I'll make sure it is.

Skipped running today- still way sore from the long 22 miler. I be back at it Tuesday.

Hard frost predicted last night- worried me over fresh seedlings coming up in the garden but they did fine. The mammoth sunflower sprouts still have the seed cover over their leaves like someone pulling a shirt over their heads. Soak up the sunshine boys and girls, and lean into the light. Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment