Monday, October 18, 2010

Threatening Traffic, Kingdom Heart's Keyblades, and the Chicken Ranch

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Threatening Traffic

Heya! Spirits are up as this project is coming to a close. And yes, I am a little sad, too. Oathkeeper and Oblivion have been on my list of want to do forever! Many thanks to C, for helping to make that happen.
I'm irritated, though, as after so much work work work, it's all about dry-time now. Boo. Give the compulsive a job and he's happy. Give him dry-time and he's insane! You mean I can't even clean up?! No. Dust, fool. Sigh. K. Shuffles off for a cup of coffee.
Here are the final pics of Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Clear coat in a few moments and then the charms are added tomorrow and yet more dry-time. Then off to threaten traffic with them and take photographs in a number of locales, pack and crate, and away they go. Can't wait to see them in full Org13 regalia!




Next up is a Chicken Ranch sign for, laughably, a chickencoop. A short, fun project headed for Idaho, yo. After that, a number of smaller projects leading into the first of the year, and most importantly- my own Halloween projects that have taken a back seat until now. And what's the dig on Halloween props you ask? Nunya. ;) Because I've yet to have the real time to think and put my hand to them! But I'll post pics and madness soon enough. I'll post the spiffy pics of Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Until then, be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment