Monday, October 18, 2010

Fiberglass Way to Dawn Progress

Thursday, April 15, 2010





Heya. WTD2 in fresh primer, bodywork comes after, and beyond a few nicks and dings, it's ready for hardware and white paint. This going to wrap at a perfect time as another project has come online that is going to take up a huge portion of my time for several weeks. Like the Great Wave the idea of it has me hunkered down in the boat, so to speak. It will be good- creating a HUGE garden.

Props have slowed for a moment for the first time in a long while. It's been back to back props. Time for a brief breath- whew! Still, many projects looming on the horizon- from murals to signs and of course, props. Custom auto- they're all out there waiting to pounce. More requests to field as well- if you've contacted me and not heard back in the last week, my apologies- I'm running like hell to keep from falling down! I'll get to you- promise. Maybe tonight- but not before I indulge in some much needed escape on the playstation. I AM Jason Bourne.

Tonight will be filled by dinner, dishes, and prepping for tomorrow- the first twenty miler. I have clean running clothes in the wash, gels and chia seed, electrolyte loaded water and the will to leap. All I can think is if I can do twenty (and I CAN), then why not 26.2? Why not indeed? And that's the spirit that has carried me forward from the time that three miles looked daunting. I pondered believable excuses as to why I wouldn't be able to run that day, but survived. So, no more than twenty tomorrow, more later. :) I can do this.

That's where we are right now. M, it's almost paint time. Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment