Monday, October 18, 2010

Revolutionary Girl Utena, and the Sword of Dios

Wednesday, March 31, 2010





Heya! I have ZERO time, but wanted to check in and give you the final shots of A's Revolutionary Girl Utena's Sword of Dios. Ta-da! It'll be on the road by Friday, where A plans on mercilessly stalking the mail carrier! Just remember- no blood- it stains. ;) I'm off to the new martial arts class to hand over the 'medical waiver' and nervously watch my kid glove up for the first time. Ughhh. Let ME put them on and I'm fine. Let him put them on and suddenly I'm a pussy. :) Thanks again to A for choosing me on this project. Billsham's bike is on hiatus, so guess what, M? We're on. Give me a day to clean up and figure out the hdmi thing on the ps3 and we'll roll! Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment