Monday, October 18, 2010

Kingdom Hearts' Oathkeeper and Oblivion Fini!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Oathkeeper and Oblivion Fini!




Heya! Tonight I'm chilling. Oathkeeper and Oblivion are finished and ready to (sniff) leave. What a trip this project was. I learned some great things about airbrush maintenance. Doing two parts at once really worked the brushes, teaching me how often and thoroughly they need cleaned. May post a tutorial on that, showing a breakdown and reassembly of brushes plus tips and tricks. I also have a number of prop tutorials in mind, based on the props I've made. Any votes? Let me know to see those first!
So what's for Halloween? I STILL DON'T KNOW! Sigh. Tomorrow is packing and crating day, as O & O are off to make a date with Halloween themselves. I do have some interesting ideas about a Nightmare Before Xmas display, but we'll see what happens. To all of you who are requesting props- I will answer your mail in a few days time. You guys are tenacious! Good for you.
It was fun to take the props out for a photoshoot, but I was glad to put them back on their blankets and tuck them safely away, lest a rogue squirrel start lobbing acorns just for jest. Yeah, I know. But that's me. ;) I'm out. I'm freaking tired, boys and squirrels.
Be good to you.
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment